Tel.č. : 0800 10 14 14
The position is within Marketing Department. Defined reporting line to the Marketing Director.
Managing Omnichannel Customer Experience for 4 countries within Lyreco:
Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary
• Oversee entire omnichannel customer life cycle:
- measure satisfaction, analyse and propose actions link with local & Head Quarter strategy in France.
• Synchronizing the day-to-day acquisition and loyalty campaigns: actions & objectives.
• Create consistent and engaging product content for our online activities (Product pictures, search keywords, product description, content…).
• Develop merchandising for online sales to new and existing customers (Ranking products, cross sell, banners...).
• Optimize Online actions: SEO, SEM, emailing.
• Manage Web analytics to report on and evaluate merchandising and digital campaign performance.
• Proven work experience within digital area
• Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Familiarity with social media
• Attention to detail
• Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
• Focus on the delivery of results
• English language both speaking and writing is a must, other language as German and Hungarian is an advantage
• Experience in SAP is a great advantage
• Permanent employment
• Working in an international company with a long tradition
• Motivating salary
• Personal and career growth opportunities
• Education and training system
• Social, sport and team building events for our employees
• The VLP / Very Lyreco People / competition for awarding our best employees - interesting travel packages etc./