Junior Business Analyst is part of controlling team, which is responsible for management and execution of controlling, budgeting and treasury of 4 Lyreco entities operating in Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary.
The position requires sufficient accounting knowledge, strong analytical skills and attention to detail. The expectation from Junior Business Analyst is to master monthly tasks and support Business Analysts with ad-hoc requests.
Your key responsibilities:
• Preparation of monthly group reporting including analytical review of performance vs. budget and prior year;
• Preparation of regular and ad-hoc financial reports and variance analysis for local management;
• Cooperation during monthly performance analysis and cost monitoring;
• Preparation and compilation of data for short and long term budgeting and forecasting;
• Other tasks and projects as specified by Business Analyst.
What do we require for this position?
• University degree preferably Economics, with majors in Controlling, Finance or Accounting
• The position is suitable for graduate
• English language (level B2), Hungarian is a great advantage
• Advanced level of Microsoft Office with focus on MS Excel
• Experience in SAP is an advantage
• Understanding of double entry book-keeping
• Great attention to detail
• High sense of responsibility and independent performance
• Willingness to learn
Why join us?
• We are a stable and employee-friendly company with informal company culture
• You will have the opportunity to acquire international experience due to management of 4 countries from 1 head office
• You will work in a beautiful office with friendly colleagues and own canteen : ) with lots of parking space in front of our building
• We will support your further education through our internal and external trainings program
• If you need to improve your language skills, we can provide language course allowance
• You will have a chance to support our volunteering activities and/or our foundation Lyreco for Education
• If you like good coffee :), we provide one of the best ones right in our offices + tea and fresh fruit every day
• Not to forget: we also have a local and international talent academy for the most talented employees
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards:
From € 1280 (your salary will depend on the level of your experience, your skills and qualifications for this role – we will definitely discuss this topic with you during our interview).
There is also a variable part of the salary, which is dependent on company and personal target achievement.