As an Email Marketing & Automation Specialist you will be a part of a Digital team, a small group of highly skilled and engaged specialists, working to provide the right digital content and experience through the right channels by understanding customer journeys and what drives customers’ behaviors and preferences.
Supported by experts at Lyreco group level, you will cover Email marketing strategy for Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. This means you will get to know customer behavior from 4 different markets and their benchmarks.
We are looking for Thinker 50:50 Hands-on Executor.
Thinker is able to identify and plan successful campaigns across multiple channels. Hands-on Executor comes up with creative ideas, executes them on time and does follow-up on them.
- Understand, map out and implement Customer Journeys
- Creating Email marketing assets (Emails, Landing pages, Forms) based on defined Campaign KPIs
- Creating Campaign flows to support acquisition and retention marketing activities
- Learning Eloqua - one of the most complex Email Marketing Automation tool and fulfilling its potential
- Understanding key Email Marketing metrics and bringing new ideas and solutions to utilize the potential of Customer database to maximum
- Making suggestions to improve email strategy
- Sent newsletters performance reporting and subsequent optimization
- Working together with local marketing team: Product managers, Content specialists, Translators, Data performance Analyst and Digital campaign manager
Required personal profile, qualifications and skills
- At least 2 years of marketing experience and at least one year of working with marketing automation or emailing platforms
- Solid copywriting skills and experience creating marketing content. The more types of content you’re familiar with, the better—blogs, emails, web page content, and other key assets.
- Driven by metrics and their growing numbers
- Being comfortable with new technologies and having a passion for learning
- English at level at least B1
- Additional marketing certifications are plus
- Understanding HTML code and a knowledge of digital marketing trends
- Graphics design skills is an advantage
What you might like about this role:
- Working with rich customer behavior data
- Creating highly segmented email lists to continue engaging with potential and existing customers
- Mastering all possibilities and applying innovations of Marketing automation
- Making data driven decisions
From 1 400 EUR/month. The final offer will be evaluated based on your skills and experience.